Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunting bear/wolves in Alaskan refuges

ORHunter

Ok so I haven't done a whole lot of research on this, because like always anti-hunters blow everything out of proportion. Now that Trump has made it so states have the management back of the predatory species on refuges in Alaska they are all saying they are going to be gunned down from the air and shot in there dens. Now I obviously know that does not align with any hunting regulation and I confirmed that in the Alaska game synopsis. Maybe if there are problem bears or wolves the govt agencies might do practices like that???

Where is this info coming from that antis are using? Or are they just crazy?

Bambi or somebody like that probably knows better, but I believe all it did was reverse an Obama era federal overreachof removing state-based wildlife management on federal refuges, which is part of a legal agreement with the state of Alaska going back years.
It is my understanding that those practices maybe used if a situation to use them ever becomes necessary by state officials, not hunters, and also by a limited amount of subsistence hunters. I've been told this probably happens 2-3 times a year in the entire state by natives.

I was told this by an Alaskan, and haven't looked into or read any of it myself so take it with a grain of salt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back