Caribou Gear

Last Call to Hunt Bighorns

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Some Hunt Talkers are the lead volunteers at the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society and they are having their annual event next Saturday. If you are like me and you cannot pass up the chance to buy tickets for a drawing, here is your chance. And if you win, you might be hunting bighorns, mountain goats, or antelope. And if you really want some chances, buy in for the rifle and optics raffles.

Ticket sales got through Tuesday, the 25th. Get yours before then.

http://www.bighornsheep.org/raffle.htm

RMBS.jpg

Thanks to the folks doing so much hard work for sheep in Colorado.

Heard about RMBS on the podcast, bought my tickets for the banquet and submitted a volunteer application this week hopefully I can contribute to the cause in some way!

I had already did both rifles and the optics. What the hell, what better way to die than climbing a mountain at my age.

Probably draw!

Bump for a great guy. ;)

The 3rd optics raffle will sell out today. We will start another one at the banquet, but the winner will be drawn in June.

Still lots of tickets left for those sweet rifles. Tickets for the Hipster might be available after the banquet, unless the crowd goes wild buying them.

Lots of HT names have come through the process. I hope we are calling at least one of you on Saturday. Thank you to everyone. Stay tuned for a pretty cool gear package raffle after the banquet....

Does the pronghorn hunt come with an ice delivery to keep my beer cold?

Made the annual contribution...my luck in raffles has never been good, but its for a good cause and you cant win if you don't play.

Great cause. I don't want a 6.5 Creedmoor, so I'm gonna buy a ticket for it. mtmuley

If I draw that sheep tag, I'll need to hire someone to haul my busted knees up and down the mountain. Any takers? Lol

This is one drawing I do not mind a ton of others jumping in on after I bought some ram and billy tickets a couple of months prior. Good cause and good organization.

Thanks, folks. Optics is sold out, but stay tuned.

Traveling today, but will get the orders from the last day processed tonight.

I'll deliver ice to anyone who wins the pronghorn.

The ice delivery would come with the explicit understanding you would help drink some of the Cold Smoke to be iced.....:)

Good luck to all the rafflers, except the ones who bought pronghorn tickets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back