Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Last Call to Hunt Bighorns

Thanks, folks. Optics is sold out, but stay tuned.

Great.

Thanks Fin. You just took my close to guaranteed win and made it a crap shoot. For what? More money for a great group? More funding for conservation projects that help sheep on public land? More hunting opportunity for people of all stripes?

I am outraged.

I donated to the cause.My luck is so bad I could have a 99% chance of drawing and be the only unsuccessful one.Good luck to you other guys.I was looking over some of the auction items last night.The trips to Africa got me thinking I need a return trip there

Great.

Thanks Fin. You just took my close to guaranteed win and made it a crap shoot. For what? More money for a great group? More funding for conservation projects that help sheep on public land? More hunting opportunity for people of all stripes?

I am outraged.

The drawing you entered sold out in January. We are far beyond that. :D

You guys are awesome. I'm still trudging through orders today, so if you haven't received yours please be patient. It's coming.

And stay tuned.

Looking forward to my phone call tomorrow telling me I won a new rifle to take on my antelope and sheep hunt.

So, Oak, which tag ended up with my name on it tonight while I was playing indoor baseball with the kids and not hearing it called up there: Pronghorn, Sheep or Goat?

:)

I was worried oak lost my number. Then read the creedmoor doesn't draw till June.

Back