Yeti GOBOX Collection

300-50 Muley Tag!

Hoyt&300RUM

Super excited to find this forum while searching the web after drawing my best tag in 31 years. Now the work begins! Any tips from members here would be awesome. Screenshot_20170421-102302.jpg

You don't have to tell me. The past 5 years were identical in only drawing a 900 antelope tag and a bunch of bonus points.

I've spent a decent amount of time in that unit, but could never draw the deer tag. And I never will, odds are just too low ide ever draw as a NR, so I stopped putting in. PM me with your questions and ill help you out with all I know. Saw Grizz sign in there for the first time ever last year, so be prepared for those when you get to scouting that country. Its a pretty tough hunt if your looking for a really big buck, but ide be excited if it were me with the tag.

This was filmed there. Good luck on your hunt.

[video=youtube_share;MYJtGj3hmS0]https://youtu.be/MYJtGj3hmS0?list=PLLdxutimd-JuTrZVtx0LAOtdC6hQvBNNJ[/video]

I shouldn't be watching videos this far from hunting season! I won't be able to focus. I hope we get some weather like that this year. Last year we sure did not. Thanks for the advice HalfAce, leg training starts today.

Its a very good 160-165 class unit. There are a few 170s deer here and occasional bigger. Ive seen several 28-30 deer come out of here that didn't score well but were wide. Way back when this unit spit out some giant Non typs. Hunt as high as u can get in archery and early rifle then find the does in Nov

I grew up elk hunting the unit. I guide hunters there several weeks during rifle season. PM me if you'd like some information.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back