Default MT Permit Results are posted

The website is working and permits are drawn. Good luck.

So I am both successful and unsuccessful. My elk combo is listed under both. I do have a elk combo being held, so I am optimistic that I got one, but they obviously still have problems with their website.

How long does it usually take for the draw stats to be published? I'm curious what kinds of odds I beat to not draw a deer combo.

I'm more hopeful but a tad confused. I'm hoping someone can help me out here: Does this mean I DID get a NR Combo license?

Name:  Items held.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  94.9 KBName:  Successful.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  30.8 KB

Request the copy of your licence to your email, seems if you get the copy you've got a licence?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Schmuck View Post
    I'm more hopeful but a tad confused. I'm hoping someone can help me out here: Does this mean I DID get a NR Combo license?

Name:  Items held.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  94.9 KBName:  Successful.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  30.8 KB
    You got the same results as I did for the combo draw. You are successful as an individual but your group was not selected. Myself and one other guy in our group of 4 got drawn but two guys didn't! They told me when I called that unsuccessful groups were released back in to the individual draw to fill out the 17K allotment.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trailrunnerdj View Post
    You got the same results as I did for the combo draw. You are successful as an individual but your group was not selected. Myself and one other guy in our group of 4 got drawn but two guys didn't! They told me when I called that unsuccessful groups were released back in to the individual draw to fill out the 17K allotment.
    Sooo .... all NR tags sold out ?