Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

MT Permit Results are posted

kmf

The website is working and permits are drawn. Good luck.

So I am both successful and unsuccessful. My elk combo is listed under both. I do have a elk combo being held, so I am optimistic that I got one, but they obviously still have problems with their website.

How long does it usually take for the draw stats to be published? I'm curious what kinds of odds I beat to not draw a deer combo.

I'm more hopeful but a tad confused. I'm hoping someone can help me out here: Does this mean I DID get a NR Combo license?

View attachment 70017View attachment 70018

You got the same results as I did for the combo draw. You are successful as an individual but your group was not selected. Myself and one other guy in our group of 4 got drawn but two guys didn't! They told me when I called that unsuccessful groups were released back in to the individual draw to fill out the 17K allotment.

You got the same results as I did for the combo draw. You are successful as an individual but your group was not selected. Myself and one other guy in our group of 4 got drawn but two guys didn't! They told me when I called that unsuccessful groups were released back in to the individual draw to fill out the 17K allotment.

Sooo .... all NR tags sold out ?

Back