Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Are the days of "those Damn Feds" over?

guserto4

I heard the Jay Scott Outdoor podcast with Jason Hairston of KUIU the other day and found out that Jason has been asked to be an advisor to Secretary of the Interior Zinke on matters of species and conservation. So, if we have a sportsman at the top who is publicly against state transfer, and the founder of a hunting apparel company advising him who said definitively that he is against the selling of public lands AND THEN the regional offices of the Feds made up, by default, of locals... does that mean that the old expression of "those damn Feds" is null and void? "Washington" is now on our side and isn't that the best reason state transfer (under the lie they tell) no longer has any merit?

Am I missing something or can we all stop complaining about the Feds screwing everything up and hold hands and sing "CumByeYa" together?
Or am I taking away anyone's pastime?

You'll never lose an election by bashing the feds, or claiming to be for more local control.

It's dog whistle stuff that's been around since westward expansion. It will not end.

How bout somebody say something about Kevin Sloan right off the bat and get this one locked now, instead of burning Jason Hairston at the stake for 4 weeks first.

How bout somebody say something about Kevin Sloan right off the bat and get this one locked now, instead of burning Jason Hairston at the stake for 4 weeks first.

Who is Kevin Sloan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back