MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Outdoor Life calls out liars behind Public Land Grab

Ben Long

If you track public lands issues, you may want to grab a copy of May 2017 Outdoor Life. I was delighted that they gave me two full pages to take apart the lies and deception behind the Public Land Grab. I also fact-checked Big Fin and, no surprise, he came out looking like a prince.

Thanks for doing this, Ben. I'm headed down to get my copy from the newsstand. And good reason to renew an expired subscription.

That is cool. I'll snag a copy. Keep up with this and I might have to renew my subscription that I haven't had for many years now.

Looks like I will have to get a copy & most likely renew an old subscription,always liked the variety of stories & coverage of OL.

Great article Ben. I hope it opens up some eyes to what is really going on with the PLT movement.

Great Article Ben. Thank you for bringing this issue forward and showing OL readers the truth regarding public land transfer.

I haven't bought a magazine at the newsstand in years but you got me here; good article thanks for keeping this issue in the fore.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back