Default Outdoor Life calls out liars behind Public Land Grab

If you track public lands issues, you may want to grab a copy of May 2017 Outdoor Life. I was delighted that they gave me two full pages to take apart the lies and deception behind the Public Land Grab. I also fact-checked Big Fin and, no surprise, he came out looking like a prince.
    "The danger of civilization, of course, is that one might piss one's life away on nonsense," Jim Harrison.

You have officially convinced me to re subscribe. I look forward to reading it.
    “LET ME TELL YOU WHY PEOPLE LIVE IN IDAHO…THEY LIVE IN IDAHO BECAUSE THEY LOVE THEIR PUBLIC LANDS. THEY LIKE ACCESS TO THEM FOR RECREATION, FOR HUNTING AND FISHING, OR ALL THE ACTIVITIES THEY DO ON PUBLIC LANDS.”
    -U.S. Representative Mike Simpson

Thanks for doing this, Ben. I'm headed down to get my copy from the newsstand. And good reason to renew an expired subscription.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

4. Default

Just an FYI - If you have Amazon Prime you can read Outdoor Life via Kindle for free.

That is cool. I'll snag a copy. Keep up with this and I might have to renew my subscription that I haven't had for many years now.

Looks like I will have to get a copy & most likely renew an old subscription,always liked the variety of stories & coverage of OL.

Here is the link if you're interested.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/fact-chec...-land-transfer
    "The danger of civilization, of course, is that one might piss one's life away on nonsense," Jim Harrison.

Thanks Ben, that cleared up a few things for me.
    Cheers
    Richard
    That's what the actress said to the bishop

Great article Ben. I hope it opens up some eyes to what is really going on with the PLT movement.

Great article.

Great Article Ben. Thank you for bringing this issue forward and showing OL readers the truth regarding public land transfer.

I haven't bought a magazine at the newsstand in years but you got me here; good article thanks for keeping this issue in the fore.
    Last edited by efw; 05-09-2017 at 03:57 PM.
    Don't you ever wonder why
    In spite of all that's wrong here
    There's still so much that goes so right
    And beauty abounds?

The thunder rolls and the baby sighs
    And the rain comes down
    Don't you wanta thank someone for this?
    -Andrew Peterson