Hello from California

BigGameDIY

Hi everybody,
I have been reading your stories, watched all Randys videos couple times, listening most if not all radio podcasts and decided to join. I am member of some other forums but I hope I will find some time to share my experience and learn from you guys.
I am living in N California, like solo hunting, hunting with my wife and with two of my sons, one is 19, and younger is 16. Sometimes I hunt with my friends, like to share my experience with young and new hunters. I am building points and hunting in most of the western states, considering myself lucky and hard working hunter. Last year we were very lucky to fill 12 out of our 13 out of states tags. I have been on couple guided hunts but I don't like it, I like to do it by myself from the beginning to the end. Spot and stalk is the only hunting I can do, I purchased tree stand about five years ago, spent about 20 minutes in it and decided that it is not my style of hunting. I don't like road hunting, usually leave my truck 1-2 hours before sunrise and return when it is dark. I don't like poachers, hunters who is leaving trash after themselves, and unethical hunters.
Good luck to all of you!

Back