MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Southern Appalachian Bird on Pisgah NF

I reside in the Greenville - Pitt county area and hunt mainly in Halifax and Washington counties. Originally from Catawba Co. and went to college at WCU in the early 80s. Back then turkeys had just started to be transplanted back into the mountains. I remember seeing a couple one time in the Haysville area.

I reside in the Greenville - Pitt county area and hunt mainly in Halifax and Washington counties. Originally from Catawba Co. and went to college at WCU in the early 80s. Back then turkeys had just started to be transplanted back into the mountains. I remember seeing a couple one time in the Haysville area.

My daughter attended WCU from '82-'86, was a Catamount Kitten if you know what that was. Dated their hotshot QB but cut him loose and married a PKA.

She got there about time I was leaving. Last time I was in Cullowhee was in 2010. Things have changed a whole lot since I went there.

Last edited:
I am also a Catamount. A lot has changed in Cullowhee. Going to try and make it up there to see all the new additions and what not

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back