Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Pretty Cool Pic

Big Sky

Methinks more than a few of you will enjoy this. My 14 year old son decided he wanted to create his own version of a western scene composition. This is entirely created from his imagination. How he does this without looking at a bunch of reference is beyond my skills and comprehension. However the scene does take me back to an enjoyable time in my life. Back then the most important decisions were what western to watch, and who got to play the good guy or bad guy while playing cowboys in the backyard.
Hunter%20Adams%204-10-17_zps7edta742.jpg

That's amazing... I can't believe any 14 year old drew this. Your son has a promising future ahead of him if he decides to pursue art as a career.

Whoa. He does that with no reference? That is some raw, inherent talent. I used to draw comics pretty much non stop when I was 14, thought I was going to be a professional illustrator when I grew up, but almost always had to use a reference. The fact that your boy doesn't is amazing to me. Very cool.

love his work.Amazing job for a 14 yr old.Both my boys are in to drawing.They are starting to get pretty good.They dont get that talent from me

Very cool. How someone can do that off the cuff baffles me. My creative side must have been left out when I was made, because that is impressive!

Wow, hard to believe a 14 year old did it. What's the going price on artwork like that?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back