Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Pretty Cool Pic

Great work, and you're justifiably proud. My son was that way at his age and now owns his own commercial art and branding agency here in NC and one of his daughters is an illustrator with a large firm in Minneapolis so I've been around this kind of art for a good number of years. He has a good future ahead of him, especially if he has any business sense.

Art is a strange thing. Some people can do that with no teaching.

Others can't draw a symmetrical stick man or write their names straight without a line.

That is really cool. He did an excellent job! Tell him to do some more for us and post a picture and see if anyone of us would bite on a print to frame. I imagine many of us might be interested. Seriously, it would be a neat way for him to make a few bucks and possibly keep him motivated to keep up with doing this. I used to love to draw with pencil and working with pastels, but have not done it since High School. Seems like life gets in the way. So give him a plug from all of us to do these on good quality paper used for art work and see what happens!

That is incredible for any age, much less 14. Thank you for sharing and encourage that amazing talent!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back