Caribou Gear

Lord Help Me...

Zach

Headed to MT for work next week. I'll bring the P&S and my GoPro in case I have any interesting interactions with the locals...

Lookout Kalispell, here I come!

Headed to MT for work next week. I'll bring the P&S and my GoPro in case I have any interesting interactions with the locals...

Lookout Kalispell, here I come!

Try google translate for up close, communication.

What's a P&S?

We're not so good with acronyms up here...

What NHY said. My point and shoot camera. Most of the time I just use my iphone for work photos, but figure I should get some better shots up that way. I'd love to bring my DSLR, but I am going for work not fun.

I can't work all day though, any eateries I should hit up?

What NHY said. My point and shoot camera. Most of the time I just use my iphone for work photos, but figure I should get some better shots up that way. I'd love to bring my DSLR, but I am going for work not fun.

I can't work all day though, any eateries I should hit up?

Had dinner in Lakeside at the Tamarack Brewery last night. Pretty good. They had some good beer on tap.

Been seeing some pretty countryside. Swan Lake area was real nice. I've seen a few whitetail, but not much else.

Go check out the Hammer Bullets factory. mtmuley

Never had a short enough day to make it by there, but did check out their website and story. Pretty good. Maybe next time.

Met some nice folks while I was out there. Got to chat a little about hunting and politics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back