MT Draw Week

If you've got an "elk permit" in held and no bonus points showing for elk, does that mean you drew your first choice?

If you've got an "elk permit" in held and no bonus points showing for elk, does that mean you drew your first choice?

Usually yes, but me and my wife both have elk permits in items held, and our bonus points haven't changed at all yet.....so they should either go up or be gone.

Not necessarily, they "drew" the permits with 100% chances like 310-45 and other areas first. Did you put in for one of the 100% "permits" as 2nd or 3rd choice?

Yep, exactly. They drew 100% districts first so your points are not affected yet. The "actual drawing" happen next and that is when we will see movement on the bonus points. Very good sign that things are progressing!

I'm assuming Greenhorn saw the "elk permit" in items held but went into this drawing with 0 points anyway, am I correct?

So I show an Elk Permit in Held items, but didn't put in for a 2nd or 3rd choice....pending still and no added bonus point yet. My 1st choice is not a 100% unit. What say you?

Yep, exactly. They drew 100% districts first so your points are not affected yet. The "actual drawing" happen next and that is when we will see movement on the bonus points. Very good sign that things are progressing!

I'm assuming Greenhorn saw the "elk permit" in items held but went into this drawing with 0 points anyway, am I correct?

Hmmm this doesn't seem right. Because I'm sure Greenhorn didn't have the 310-45 tag as his first choice and if you're post is correct then everyone would have their 2nd choice permits awarded before the "actual draw". So I'm not saying you're wrong, but it definitely doesn't seem right...

Correct. How can unlimited districts go first, when they are most often second choice?

Something tells me this year they have a UM grad running the 1960s mainframe in Helena.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back