Caribou Gear

MT Draw Week

Haha, looks like the FWP site crashed with everyone wanted to see results at the same time.

No they are currently sorting the massive quantities of 215-50 unlimited mule deer permits first in the deer drawing, that are required to hold the 261-50.

Yep, site is down. I'm always late to the party. Guess that's what I get for trying to actually work today.

Ok, so now it says I was successful for the elk permit, unsuccessful for the elk combo.

Well one things for sure, they are successful in confusing me.

I guess it took them by surprise that on draw day a lot of guys would hit their site.

Future statement from MT FWP: "Due to over zealous hunters trying to check their permits, 2017 permits will have to be redone. Those of you who saw that you drew permits are SOL. Thank you for your patience."

I'm trying to figure out how a friend and his wife did a party app and were denied first choice. No biggie, other than wife gets second choice 900-20 tag, but husband doesn't.

Party app disregarded for second choice? If so, news to me.

Slightly irritating, despite calling fwp licensing 3 times in the last month and being told the issue would be fixed prior to the drawing. It appears that my daughters preference points from her old als did not transfer to her new als # for the drawing.. hopefully I can get it resolved before the sheep/goat drawing..

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back