MT Draw Week

Has Montana issues draw statistics yet? Haven't been able to find any and I wonder if I'm just looking in the wrong places.

I called last week and they are reissuing mine.

my brother had the same problem , he just got his reissued tag in the mail yesterday . when he called they had his correct address but somehow it got lost, or they didn't send it, thatd be my guess. But nonetheless, he got it . Heck ive had my big game combo in the gun cabinet since before memorial day.

Do you (or anyone) happen to know why it takes so long? I'd like to know what kind of odds I beat to not draw a general deer tag.

You could probably get the draw stats this fall if you email the license bureau

Any idea when combo license alternate list licenses will be issued? Still waiting to see if a buddy in our group that didn't get drawn put his name in for alternate list and saw he was assigned a number on Monday.

Any idea when combo license alternate list licenses will be issued? Still waiting to see if a buddy in our group that didn't get drawn put his name in for alternate list and saw he was assigned a number on Monday.

It starts as soon as licenses start getting returned . What number did he get?

Well I would say he has a chance , but don't hold your breath .

Called them on Friday and then said he should be good as they average 300 turned in for years it didn't sell out in the first draw so who knows but we are staying optimistic. It's a shame that I put us in as a group and the group didn't get drawn but 3 of 4 got picked individually

Called them on Friday and then said he should be good as they average 300 turned in for years it didn't sell out in the first draw so who knows but we are staying optimistic. It's a shame that I put us in as a group and the group didn't get drawn but 3 of 4 got picked individually

is this for the big game combo ? or the deer combo ? thanks . we have two guys that didn't apply but now are wanting to go so I put them in but one drew 750 and the other around 550 , so basically no shot, that's for the deer combo .

is this for the big game combo ? or the deer combo ? thanks . we have two guys that didn't apply but now are wanting to go so I put them in but one drew 750 and the other around 550 , so basically no shot, that's for the deer combo .
Big game combo for us.

Ok well i hope he gets one . Good luck . I drew the big game combo , in our group of 5 we have 3 big game combos 1 deer combo and 1 will just buy a region 4 cow tag . And I already bought a pref point so I can hopefully draw a combo tag next year as well

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back