Caribou Gear Tarp

MT Draw Week

652 deer tag for my son who rarely hunts. His sister and me, the serious hunters in the family, got blanked yet again.

Pending
You do not have any permits in drawings that are still pending for 2017. As your permit applications are processed they will appear in the 'Pending' status. Please allow at least 4 weeks for paper applications to be processed.
Successful
2017 GENERAL BIG GAME COMBO (RELEASED)
Not Successful
2017 GENERAL - BIG GAME COMBO

I was extremely bummed, trying to decide what my backup plan would be for this fall. Reopened it to see if anything changed and found this! M A D E. M Y. D A Y.....

Pending
You do not have any permits in drawings that are still pending for 2017. As your permit applications are processed they will appear in the 'Pending' status. Please allow at least 4 weeks for paper applications to be processed.
Successful
Not Successful
2017 GENERAL - BIG GAME COMBO

I was extremely bummed, trying to decide what my backup plan would be for this fall. Reopened it to see if anything changed and found this! M A D E. M Y. D A Y.....

Congrats Man!!

Mine still says

Pending
2017 Deer Permit (Party #5121)
- 652-50 was your 1st choice

Successful
You do not have any successfully drawn licenses/permits for drawings finalized so far in 2017.

Not Successful
2017 ELK PERMIT (Party #4923)
- 631-21 (Archery license required) was your 1st choice
2017 GENERAL - BIG GAME COMBO (Party #4917)

Thanks! Hopeful that it stays this way. I've been wanting to go west for years but just couldn't get the stars to line up. Finally got the ok from my wife and picked the first year that a draw actually meant something. What a kick in the rear! I'm just happy for the people that returned their general tag when the didn't get the LE permit.

I am in the same boat...my elk combo is listed under not successful.....and successful. It is also listed under items being held. So I am hopeful the successful listing trumps the not successful listing.

That didn't turn out so well for the last dude, so I thinking I will steer clear of that type of scouting.

I am thinking of hitting other forms with the "Not looking for anyones honey hole but,,,,,,,,,"

I'm trying to figure out how a friend and his wife did a party app and were denied first choice. No biggie, other than wife gets second choice 900-20 tag, but husband doesn't.

Party app disregarded for second choice? If so, news to me.

Figured it out. Even if your first two choices are identical, if one party member puts a 3rd choice and the other does not, you're no longer in a party (even though it says you are in a party on your drawing status)

Question is, does he make the call? hahaha

She said "we don't have to hunt together"

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back