Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MT Draw Week

Default MT Draw Week

I post this on some thread every year. Might as well get this going. Good luck everyone!

Name:  Bill Lumbergh.jpg
Views: 1045
Size:  36.4 KB
    "Oh, I'll never leave Montana, Brother." - Paul Maclean

No kidding, I started checking last week...

Hopefully they update again on Monday this year so I can get a couple things accomplished this week.
    Last edited by Schaaf; 04-17-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    "I'll put some whiskey into my whiskey"

I know I'll draw a general tag, but it will be nice to see the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Schaaf View Post
    No kidding, I started checking last week...

Hopefully they update again on Monday so I can get a couple things accomplished this week.
    Same here!! Come on MT!

Name:  image.jpg
Size:  71.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge Ghost View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Size:  71.7 KB
    hahaahahahaha

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LCH View Post
    I know I'll draw a general tag, but it will be nice to see the confirmation.
    Deer or elk or big game combo ?

8. Default

Don't be so sure if deer . I bet there's guys that get turned down

Quote Originally Posted by 8andcounting View Post
    Deer or elk or big game combo ?
    Deer.. I wouldn't be surprised if all the tags go in the draw, but I'd wager that odds will still be very close to 100%. I've been wrong before though.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LCH View Post
    Deer.. I wouldn't be surprised if all the tags go in the draw, but I'd wager that odds will still be very close to 100%. I've been wrong before though.
    Yeh I agree with you . I wont be surprised if theres a very low number left over too. Kinda hard to tell which direction its gonna go . I feel better cuz I applied for the big game combo and I would guess there'll be leftovers of those but I too , have been wrong before ! good luck to you .

Refresh.....refresh...refresh...

I can't wait to watch my bonus points grow!
    A lesson was learned to not mix together silver bullets and a forum site.
    Fowl_Minded

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lamb View Post
    I can't wait to watch my bonus points grow!
    Hasn't this happened on Monday the last couple years?

Yup...I'm hoping the same holds true for this year

I'm worried Easter weekend threw a wrench on the Monday routine we've had for at least the last couple years.
    "I'll put some whiskey into my whiskey"

Got my MT NR deer tag in the mail about a dozen days ago...
    "...the world outside, which my brother and I soon discovered, was full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the farther one gets from Missoula, Montana." -Norman Maclean

"They were still so young they hadn't learned to count the odds and to sense they might owe the universe a tragedy"
    -Norman Maclean

17. Default

My first year in draws for out of state tags (NR Deer for MT) and have realized this process is going to make late winter/early spring drag on longer than it already does. Especially when I sit at a desk all day...

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by indiana50 View Post
    My first year in draws for out of state tags (NR Deer for MT) and have realized this process is going to make late winter/early spring drag on longer than it already does. Especially when I sit at a desk all day...
    just try to stay busy , by either later this afternoon or tomorrow the results will be out ... I try to keep busy It seems to help. And have low expectations.... that helps too .

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    Hasn't this happened on Monday the last couple years?
    Not sure if FWP is taking Monday as a holiday for Easter. In any event, I can wait a few more days to find out that I haven't drawn squat once again.
    A lesson was learned to not mix together silver bullets and a forum site.
    Fowl_Minded

I called the office and the recording said to start checking the MyFwp page starting April 20th, which is Thursday. Not sure if they are just trying to set expectations low so we are all pleased when they come out earlier than that or if we truly will have to wait til then to find out.
    Average At Best

Quote Originally Posted by Watt21 View Post
    I called the office and the recording said to start checking the MyFwp page starting April 20th, which is Thursday. Not sure if they are just trying to set expectations low so we are all pleased when they come out earlier than that or if we truly will have to wait til then to find out.
    Based on this new development, I shall continue to refresh the page every couple of minutes.
    We salute you, tender creature, for the sacrifice of your juicy meat.

I saw where FWP responded to a comment on facebook asking about it and they said;

"They will not be out today, but will be out in the next couple days. We will keep you posted. Thanks!"

Am I the only one who thinks that in today's day and age the fact that FWP can't specify a drawing date is a bit archaic? Maybe I don't know the exact details that go into the drawings, but it seems like everything should be electronic and able to run and show the results of it rather easily.

Quote Originally Posted by MTHunter1321 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that in today's day and age the fact that FWP can't specify a drawing date is a bit archaic? Maybe I don't know the exact details that go into the drawings, but it seems like everything should be electronic and able to run and show the results of it rather easily.
    if you want archaic apply in idaho.

25. Default

If you want to find out in august and get your tag a day before the season apply in North Dakota

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast