MT Draw Week

No kidding, I started checking last week...

Hopefully they update again on Monday this year so I can get a couple things accomplished this week.

Last edited:
Deer.. I wouldn't be surprised if all the tags go in the draw, but I'd wager that odds will still be very close to 100%. I've been wrong before though.

Yeh I agree with you . I wont be surprised if theres a very low number left over too. Kinda hard to tell which direction its gonna go . I feel better cuz I applied for the big game combo and I would guess there'll be leftovers of those but I too , have been wrong before ! good luck to you .

I'm worried Easter weekend threw a wrench on the Monday routine we've had for at least the last couple years.

My first year in draws for out of state tags (NR Deer for MT) and have realized this process is going to make late winter/early spring drag on longer than it already does. Especially when I sit at a desk all day...

My first year in draws for out of state tags (NR Deer for MT) and have realized this process is going to make late winter/early spring drag on longer than it already does. Especially when I sit at a desk all day...

just try to stay busy , by either later this afternoon or tomorrow the results will be out ... I try to keep busy It seems to help. And have low expectations.... that helps too .

I called the office and the recording said to start checking the MyFwp page starting April 20th, which is Thursday. Not sure if they are just trying to set expectations low so we are all pleased when they come out earlier than that or if we truly will have to wait til then to find out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back