PEAX Equipment

Laramie area

Lonesome_God_outdoors

Anyone interested in fishing or hunting around the Laramie area? Once it opens I like getting up to the alpine lakes in the snowies. Plan on antelope unit 44 or 45 this year and doing most of my elk hunting in 9. Either 60 or general areas for deer. I don't really have hunting buddies around town

Hi,

Saw this post and it brought back some memories. In the mid 90's my dad, brother and usually some friends hunted west of Laramie (think it was area 44). It was on a ranch owned by the Miller family and include the mountain with the grave visible from the Interstate. After they sold the ranch, we lost contacts and did not find another place to hunt in that area. Do you have access to hunting land? It seems to be a good area with some nice animals. Would enjoy getting back up that way, although it would be doe only with the non-resident cost on bucks what it is.

Hope you have a great summer fishing. I understand that there are some very good streams in that region as well. If you need a tag-a-long sometime give me a shout. I might be able to make it up that way, and would enjoy seeing the country again.

Joe
[email protected]

Back