Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I'm calling dibs

Not a shed hunter and I think some of you guys like it more than hunting. I will pick up a shed or deadhead if I happen across it, but do not hunt it.

Curious, what would a pair of sheds as this one with all the character sell for? I am totally clueless.

We are going to build a fake skull and hang them in my shop with the rest of our horns. Probably just stare at them.
If he ever decides to sell them, my son or I will buy them. They are just too cool to let go.

Where do you get a fake skull to mount these sheds to? I found a good matching set that I would like to do the same thing to.

I agree that the value is to the finder. Those have a lot of character.

That dibs call has the most value. I am sure all hunters will honor it. The priceless price is knowing the area these came from. Hopefully, the dibs call may come true!

Good luck.

Not a shed hunter and I think some of you guys like it more than hunting. I will pick up a shed or deadhead if I happen across it, but do not hunt it.

Curious, what would a pair of sheds as this one with all the character sell for? I am totally clueless.

They are sold by the pound... Right now it's about $13 for good brown, $8 for hard white, and $2 or $3 for chalk... So those would be nice and hefty and therefore bring some good bucks just due to being big and heavy. Now you might also be able to find someone who would want a set like these just for the sake of having them since they are big and gnarly and you could possibly get more for them than they were worth per pound.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back