Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Petersen's Hunting Takes on Utah Public Land Politics

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This should get interesting. Kudos to Mike Schoby and the crew at Petersen's Hunting for taking on this topic and going into the depth they have. This article will open more eyes and ears.

Hopefully you will grab a copy, if you don't already subscribe. I've seen a draft of the four-page article and it is good. Not sure what the Utah response will be, but I suspect history is a good indicator of that response. SFW provides some more Utah-isms in the article (shaking head emoji needed).

UT PH.jpg

Soon to be in your mailbox or newsstand. #RealGreenDecoys doing good work.

This is great thanks Randy I haven't opened mine I let my subscription lapse but they keep sending em I'll check it. We should bombard them with letters thanking them for engaging this issue!

I have become a pretty big fan of Mike Schoby. At one point I was fairly disinterested with Peterson's, but I really appreciate what he has done. I am guessing it was a pretty big risk for him to do those 2 DIY border-to-border series, given the normal formula their show follows.

Terrific piece. I hadn't thought about the monument designation of bears ears leading to national park status. That may help explain why some may be opposed to it (unlikely as it may be). Overall it seemed like a fair and balanced article.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back