1. Default Here's how it's done!

I feel I'm pretty blessed sometimes, to just saddle up and go out our back gate, as our ranch is surrounded on 3 sides by the Rio Grande Nat'l Forest. It's always hard to beat riding a sure footed mountain horse in the Rocky Mts.
    I've found a lot of sheds in the last 7 years, but I guess I've thinned them out so much, I don't find as many anymore. Today though, I found a 4pt. Elk and a matched set of Mulie antlers that were about 100 yds. apart. I also jumped 7 Elk and would have gotten a lot closer before they took off, but I think they overheard the conversation I was having with my horse and mule! I attached a pic of the brown, better Mule Deer antlers found within a few miles of here hanging on the garage railing. I've got a huge pile of Elk & Mulie sheds in an antler garden elsewhere.
    Retirement takes some getting used too, but I think I got the hang of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Very nice. I do sometimes miss my horses since I sold them all. They had become giant eating machine pets since you have to feed them everyday even if you aren't riding them.
    Congrats on your retirement.
    When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cree Prophecy

Jealous.

Nice looking ATV!! Wish I lived a little closer to a place I could ride and find sheds.
    God's trying to bless America, there's just too many people getting in the way.

Nice!