NM draw

No tag for me.I'm 0 for 2 so far with NM and Wy draws in.If I don't draw in Colorado,it'll be a NM landowner tag or Mt combo

I played around with the numbers and somehow managed to pull a rifle bull elk tag in NM. Same unit as last year!

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly am happy for all you guys that drew a tag. Not gonna lie though. I am kinda jealous. I wanted to hunt NM bad this year! Oh well!

So it looks like New Mexico had there draw 2 weeks early. Had 2 groups in the outfitter pool. Archery season, neither group was successful. How'd everybody else do?

Nobody is going to believe me when I tell them this. I drew a once in a lifetime tag in valle vidal and a bighorn sheep in unit 13 and 17. I am still completely flipping out right now.

The gf drew antelope and a cow elk muzzie hunt in 13 at the same time my bighorn hunt is. Crazy!

Nobody is going to believe me when I tell them this. I drew a once in a lifetime tag in valle vidal and a bighorn sheep in unit 13 and 17. I am still completely flipping out right now.

WOW! That is awesome luck, especially the sheep tag, have fun!

I drew 53 early archery for elk and deer. Hope more of you have the same luck as I did!

RLTW

I hunted rifle seasons in 53 the last two years and know where I'd go if I were bowhunting elk. Shoot me a PM if you want. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back