Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NM draw

esracerx

So it looks like New Mexico had there draw 2 weeks early. Had 2 groups in the outfitter pool. Archery season, neither group was successful. How'd everybody else do?

Took me a bit too. Saw it on twitter and must've been early. Still irrationally hoping they goofed up. Ha

Now to plan B...after I figure out what plan B is

I got off range oryx for January. Unlike hank4elk, I don't know a guy. Lol All I can shoot on my 1.5 acres is squirrels and collard dove.

Andy

I got off range oryx for January. Unlike hank4elk, I don't know a guy. Lol All I can shoot on my 1.5 acres is squirrels and collard dove.

Andy
Andy,
I might know a guy....,that has hunted those OR Oryx and is helpful. lol
I've seen them driving to ZOZO.

There are about 3 threads on here about the NM draw.

I am HAPPY. I drew 34 bull. First elk tag at 63. Have applied for over 30 years!

Not sure how much I can help knowledge wise but if you need any help let me know. I live in Alamogordo and try to get into the mountains twice a week hiking/ biking/scouting.

Rod

First time ever applying and i drew a 5a rifle tag... i think its going to be a tough hunt but def a fun one!

Drew a rifle cow tag in 34. Unsuccessful for bull, deer, oryx, bighorn and antelope. Again.....

I'm a meat hunter so all I care about is getting in the field with a tag for at least one chance at a freezer full.

Also, there seems to have been some kind of glitch with harvest reports. Initial draw results showed me rejected because of it. I had to call, go through the 30 minute menu wait and talk to a frazzled harvest report rep to clear it up. Apparently they were up to their neck with calls on it. Luckily I kept my harvest report receipts in an inbox folder. Once they were emailed they sent me my cow elk result, claiming that "the success of the other draws did not depend on the rejection due to harvest reporting".....

Hmmmm......

NM34R.

What a nice offer. I have hunted 34 for deer my entire life. My brother and I apply 34 for elk every year. He draws and I do not. But to my advantage, he hunts this unit every 2 to 3 years.

I know the offer was made generically to all hunters, but I extremely appreciate any offer of intelligence.

What makes this forum great.

Just found out I drew for 16A Oct.21-25 rifle. This was my first time in the draw and could not believe the luck. I have hunted Colorado 2 times before. Can't wait to get to work planning the trip!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back