Hello from Indiana

Zach79

Hello! Glad to be on here. A little about myself. I grew up hunting whitetail in SE Indiana and have been fortunate enough to harvest several very nice bucks. My love for hunting the majestic western states has turned into what my wife calls an obsession. I may have an issue Ive watch all the Fresh Tracks, On your Own shows and youtude content multiple times and , listen to the podcast. I've been out to Colorado the last 4 years public ground DIY elk, and have plans to go again this year taking a friend out for his first time. I was lucky enough to get a 6x6 my first year out and a 5x5 last year both with a bow. I've also called several bulls and cows in for others that went. I would have to say that I got just as big of a rush out of calling a bull into someone else. I'm also hoping to go to Wyoming on an antelope hunt with my oldest son this year. On my bucket list would be spit and stalk archery mule deer and mountain goat. I look forward to discussing everything hunting.

Welcome.. I'm from Bedford, but usually make it over to the SE corner of the state to hunt Big Oaks each fall.

Welcome! Getting to get quite a few Hoosiers on this board.

I live in Hamilton county, hunt in Crawford county, and grew up on Gibson county.

Thanks all! I'm from Dearborn county. Never Hunted Bug Oaks but know several who have. There are some good bucks in there from what I've heard. I mainly hunt Franklin and Dearborn County's.

Welcome from another Hoosier (Indy)......this one transplanted out here to CO. When I get a chance at home I hunt Stueben and Kosciusko counties. Sounds like you are off to a flying start and can't wait to hear more from you.

I've been fortunate to be able to go out with a guy that's been going for awhile. This year I'm going to try a different area for a couple reasons first I want to see some new country and second I have a couple friends that are wanting to go so I don't want to intrude on my other buddy's spots. Thanks for the welcomes

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back