Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Nevada System Down?

SherpaPhil

I am trying to apply in Nevada for the first time and can't get the online system to work - have been trying all day. Is anyone else having this issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Worked for me earlier today. Have you had your hunter safety confirmed by NVDOW? I feel like a lot of people don't know about that.

Worked for me today have you sent in your hunters ed info? It is my first year there had to fax form and copy of hunters ed to them and had a small wait before I could enter draw.

I didn't know about the hunters safety thing. That explains my problem. Thank you!

this is my first year applying to nevada, is this required for bonus point applications as well?

You can't get a hunting license with having your hunter safety card and a license is required to receive a bonus point.

FYI, just got off the phone with them:

First step is to send an email with a JPEG or PDF of your hunters ed card to [email protected]. Include the following:

Subject Line :Hunters Ed and your name
Name
SS#
DOB
Address
Phone #

Then, give them a call at 800-576-1020 to verify that they have everything they need to assign you a Sportsmans ID number so you can buy a license and a point/apply for a tag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back