PEAX Equipment

First Lite Kanab 2.0

Wisco

Anybody have any thoughts on this product? They're on sale for $99 and I'm trying to figure out if I should pull the trigger. Looking for a late September Archery elk pant in CO or NM. Think this would fit my needs? Durability?

I love first lite, but returned my kanab 2.0's for 2 reasons. The "hip" pockets are in front of your thigh instead of on the side (annoying), and the buttons on the side of the knee that are designed for rolling up your pant leg are poorly designed and snag on everything (mine ripped out after a week). First lite took them back and sent me a pair of the corrugate guide pants, which I love!

I have Kanab, Guide, and North Branch FL pants. For what you are doing the kanab would be great. The button on the leg for rolling your pants up for cooling down doesn't bother me. I know a lot of people don't like it but I think it is great when I am hiking during early archery when it can really get warm. They are kinda like a merino wool rip stop material. If you can get them at that price buy them and you will be glad you did.

I really like mine, and at that price they would be even better. I kinda liked the pockets on the front of the thigh they don't flop around like on the side in my opinion, also the buttons didn't bother me but I could see where they might.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back