wyoming doe antelope question

Alternatively you can submit two single doe tag applications. In which case you will draw two, one or none. This will increase your odds of being successful for at least something since your name is in the hat twice.

This is what my hunting partner and I have done in the past and again this year. The last time I drew 2 doe tags from 2 separate applications and he drew 1 doe tag from 2 separate applications.

You didn't speak with "the" authority because they're both out of the office.

"You can go on line and submit one application for two doe tags. If you do, you will draw none or both."
Which is exactly what the OP was told.

"Alternatively you can submit two single doe tag applications. In which case you will draw two, one or none. "
That wasn't the ops question and as such, wasn't answered.

Last edited:
This is what my hunting partner and I have done in the past and again this year. The last time I drew 2 doe tags from 2 separate applications and he drew 1 doe tag from 2 separate applications.

And here is the answer these two have first hand experience. Lol Interesting question though . Guess the key is the drop box.

I've done it both ways. I've applied for two doe tags on one application and I've applied for two doe tags on two separate applications. Do it whichever way you like. Some people may only want to make the trip to Wyoming if they draw two tags. Me, I usually do two separate applications to increase my odds of at least drawing one tag.

Back