PEAX Equipment

NV hunter in Alabama

BuckFeverBob

I signed up and posted a reply a week ago, but just now realized there's an introductions forum. My apologize for not posting here first. I found out about this forum by watching one of Randy's videos.
I've been a long time Nevada hunter since 1984. I've hunted all over Nevada mostly for Mule Deer, and continue to apply for hunts every year. Got my first Mule Deer buck in Unit 031, Bilk Creek Mountains. I try to hunt that area as often as I can. Of course, since moving to Alabama 13 years ago the hunts don't quite come as often as they use too. So, for the last several years in a addition to applying for the deer hunt, I've been buying Elk and Antelope points. Last year I applied for an Antelope tag with 12 points, no luck. This year I decided to take my 14 Antlered Elk points and apply. Being a non-resident I'm not holding my breath.
I've prepared my wife for the shock of what it'll cost if I actually draw a tag...after she settled down, she basically said that I'm not getting any younger, so just do it.

I really enjoy this site and the different forums.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back