Merino Wool Boxer Briefs

It took me some time to accept the cost of merino briefs. Bought a pair of Sitka and regret not buying them sooner.

I was wondering several years ago if they were worth the $50 price tag, so I bought 2 pair of the FL Red Desert boxers just to try out. I loved them so much, I bought three more pair. Have been using and loving them ever since.

Thanks guys. Appreciate all the input on this. For those of you running the FL brief, how long you get out of a pair strictly dedicated for hunting?

I liked the red deserts I had, but after a few seasons wore them out. I picked up some Sitka boxers this last go round, and I actually like them better. Generally for merino I go Firstlite, but not for boxers, I guess.....

What size do you wear I bought 3 pair of large and wore 1 pair and they were 2 big I ordered some medium email me at [email protected] you can have them for 25.00 tyd if you want them

I was getting my gear ready for opening day of spring black bear and realized I had a pair of KUIU's 145 merino zip off bottom. I'm gonna give that a try under my Yukon pant and see how it goes.

I will add that I love my first lite boxers. I usually wait on close out prices for the camo pairs. Who cares what color they are under your pants? And in case you ever want to go on a stalk in your boxers, you'll be set.

I actually do that. I have mesh camo pants that I wear over my boxers on afternoon hunts where the temp starts out in the 80's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back