MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

SD West River Special Buck - HELP

LOL. Routtier Outfitting is the name. I had never looked at his fees before. That probably isn't going to work for you.

His name on Bowsite is Dakota.

Throw them away and start over. You realize you can buy an over the counter archery tag in South Dakota right? Maybe learn to shoot a bow.

I am the same person and even though we outfit I am more than happy to help public land or other hunters find a place to hunt.

LOL. Routtier Outfitting is the name. I had never looked at his fees before. That probably isn't going to work for you.

His name on Bowsite is Dakota.

Throw them away and start over. You realize you can buy an over the counter archery tag in South Dakota right? Maybe learn to shoot a bow.

Ha! I had no idea. Big Fin mentioned Bowsite in one of his podcasts, so I went and poked around. Saw your pictures in the 2016 Meat Pole thread. You guys kill some nice bucks. Watched your YouTube stuff too.

My wife and I have undertaken the task of becoming archery mule deer spot and stalk hunters. You give us hope. :)

I only know anything about the Special Buck tag due to just wrapping up a conversation with SDGFP about party applications and preference points. They directed me to the 2017 Special Buck app to answer that question. I only know a few people who have drawn it, and none of them filled with it. Always kind of seemed like an outfitter tag to me so I ignored it.

Im with Dakota 79 on this fellows, West Dakota Special buck is private land only, West River Deer is public or private, West River Deer apps are not out yet. I just went to apply and all that was available was West Dakota Special Buck which I have 0 points for which was brought up on the application sight, however I do have 4 points for West River Deer in my portfolio. Even though you guys might not see the landowners information in the application process ( I never proceeded far enough to see) it is stated in the South Dakota Deer applications regulations that to apply for West Dakota Special Buck one must have landowner permission in writing. Evidently you don't need the permission to purchase a point only. Sorry

Dakota79-You are correct. I got my preference point today and it asked me for the landowners name and phone number. I apologize, I do not remember having to do this in the past. Anyway I will not have to use it until 2019 because I will draw a general West River any deer for 2018.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back