H&S Precision Stocks

I replaced the factory stock on my Weatherby FiberMark with an HS Precision I purchased from Stocky Stocks. When I later had the rifle rebarreled, the gunsmith told me that HS Precision stocks are excellent, and he was able to make my rifle shoot really well. He did repaint it, and made it look new. No problems with HS Precision.

IMG_3607.jpg

This is a Manners SL. This butt pad might be what you're looking at. It's pretty thick, as well as soft. This rifle is a 6.5 SAUM. It has a Vias brake. Recoil is less than a .243. I'm not a big fan of brakes either, but for a dedicated hunting rifle it's not hard to get by....range time and trigger work is what makes you a better field shot. A lightweight .300 WM wont get much practice time with me unless it has a brake. Only my opinion...

Beautiful photo there.

IMG_3607.jpg

This is a Manners SL. This butt pad might be what you're looking at. It's pretty thick, as well as soft. This rifle is a 6.5 SAUM. It has a Vias brake. Recoil is less than a .243. I'm not a big fan of brakes either, but for a dedicated hunting rifle it's not hard to get by....range time and trigger work is what makes you a better field shot. A lightweight .300 WM wont get much practice time with me unless it has a brake. Only my opinion...

Beautiful photo there.

I run an H&S stock and I also use their bottom metal. I love their stocks and bottom metal. They are solid, tactile and their customer service is top notch. Yeah they are a little heavier, but I don't mind it. I'd rather a 7.5# rifle that fights off the wind shakes and tames recoil than to run a muzzle break any day. Mines a 358 Win kicking 225 sierras at 2525 fps. I can't say enough good things about H&S I m very happy with them and their efforts they put in to get my stock perfect for this build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back