Weird Mystery Bait...

katqanna

weird mystery bait.png

Weird "Mystery Bait" catches Anglers Like Crazy!

Magic size and color combination triggers "instant-strike instinct" in every angler's brain. Click To See What It Is! >>>>

Lol, oh the irony. ;)

This made me smile, reminding me of the weekend paid programing for a fishing lure system guaranteed to catch bass. My oldest son was determined he had to have it.

This made me smile, reminding me of the weekend paid programing for a fishing lure system guaranteed to catch bass. My oldest son was determined he had to have it.

hahahahaha your oldest son and I had something in common growing up

I'll never forget my dad and I were fishing for smallmouth and we had a camel (yes the cigarette) branded crank bait. I was like there's no way I'll catch anything on this dad, it literally had a camel on it. I was so mad he made me use it.... not even a dozen casts and guess who landed a huge smallie.., hahaha he said he wishes I coulda seen my face

In our house it became a verb. Banjo minnow-ed: (v) to get suckered real bad.... REAL BAD.

In our house it became a verb. Banjo minnow-ed: (v) to get suckered real bad.... REAL BAD.

I think that was the brand of the fishing lure system my son just had to have, and yes, he did get suckered. We all teased him for years and years for his falling for their "lure".

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back