Bear season almost here!

I'm headed up near Libby, MT 2nd week of May. This will be my first real bear hunt. I usually carry a fall bear tag in my pocket in CO, but like they say "The best bear protection in CO, is to a have a tag in your pocket!" I'm really looking forward to spending a week in the backcountry, and hope that I at least see a bear!

There are a few out and about. I had this guys mom chase my dog back to me while shed hunting. Luckily she stopped once she saw me and went the other way.
bear.jpg

I will again have to live vicariously through HT, my last time out for spring bear was 2015. I'm hoping to have enough vacation by 2018 for another trip out.

Until then, I'm looking forward to seeing all the coming success and scenery photos...

I will again have to live vicariously through HT, my last time out for spring bear was 2015. I'm hoping to have enough vacation by 2018 for another trip out.

Until then, I'm looking forward to seeing all the coming success and scenery photos...
I'll try to post lots. I am setting baits in a little over a week. I have the last week of May booked off to hunt. Hopefully a big boar follows a sow right into the bait

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back