PEAX Equipment

November mule deer

PAGOAT

My wife and I decided I could make it out west twice this fall, unfortunately I missed the draw in Montana. I'll be going back to Wyoming for antelope and mule deer the first 2 weeks of October but I have the 10 days before thanksgiving off also. Is there any other mule deer options to get back out then ?

Goat

Historically there have been some "left over" Montana deer and big game combo tags remaining after the draw, but the deer tags went fast last year and sold out on the first day. Keep an eye on the Montana FWP website and you might be able to pick up a "general" deer tag in several weeks.

You might be able to get lucky with leftover tags in Montana or 4th season in Colorado... You could also pony up some cash for a landowner tag in 4th season for CO. Also I think Idaho might have some OTC hunts in those dates check their website.

Check week of April 17 to see if montana has leftover deer . There will be big game deer/elk combos leftover in guessing but deer combo might be gone in drawing

Colorado 3rd and 4th seasons are in November.

As mentioned above, Idaho is a good option.

I just got to looking at the cow elk deal, seems that could work. I can move my time forward to 10 days before Christmas if I need to make the timing better. Would this be a better idea do you think ?

Goat

I think most of the mule deer seasons are over by November in Idaho. Might still be some OTC whitetail options though.

My wife and I decided I could make it out west twice this fall, unfortunately I missed the draw in Montana. I'll be going back to Wyoming for antelope and mule deer the first 2 weeks of October but I have the 10 days before thanksgiving off also. Is there any other mule deer options to get back out then ?

Goat

2 weeks of vacation then 10 days off prior to thanksgiving too? Good grief, you guys hiring?

MT Big game combo tags will most likely be leftover, if you can fork up the $1200

Teej I wish we were it's actually quite the opposite, I'm sure you heard about the PPL transfer to Talen Energy stories on the news.... anyway we can use vacation then switch work days with people on the opposite shift. So you will end up working 5 shifts of 12 hours on both ends of the vacation using 5 vacation days.

Goat

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back