Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MT: Gianforte vs Quist

This from a newspaper article recently in the MISSOULIAN. The dinosaur museum referenced received primary funding from Greg Gianforte, who apparently subscribes to the "young earth - man with dinosaurs" theology.

Make that well done. Not to late to get the hook out and replace Quist, Rob. Amanda's good on short notice.

This from a newspaper article recently in the MISSOULIAN. The dinosaur museum referenced received primary funding from Greg Gianforte, who apparently subscribes to the "young earth - man with dinosaurs" theology.

Driving through Glendive I always thought about stopping at that museum, reading this I am glad I guess I'll continue to skip it

Make that well done. Not to late to get the hook out and replace Quist, Rob. Amanda's good on short notice.
The worst thing about having RobQ as a candidate is I can't tell if people are being snarky to him or me ;).

I will say that I'm glad GG is embracing Trump so their is no ambiguity on the choices, although I doubt if Trump believes Noah loaded dinosaurs on the ark. If you are wondering about the museum GG supports, read this.

The worst thing about having RobQ as a candidate is I can't tell if people are being snarky to him or me ;).

I will say that I'm glad GG is embracing Trump so their is no ambiguity on the choices, although I doubt if Trump believes Noah loaded dinosaurs on the ark. If you are wondering about the museum GG supports, read this.

In a couple years they are going to be building a museum for your party, Rob, and no one is going to visit that one either.

Good Letter to the Editor in the Missoula Independent by candidate Mark Wicks.

That escalated slowly...

Recently it was discovered that Rob Quist had tax liens filed against him by the state of Montana and it was turned into political fodder. I am not going to condemn Mr. Quist. Like many working Montanans, not everything has gone as planned in his life. Sometimes, no matter how you plan, the world just doesn't cooperate. Unexpected bills can happen at any time and expected payments usually are farther away than anticipated. Welcome to the real world, folks. This is where most working Montana families live all the time.

It also makes me think of all the people that lost everything in 2008. I spent last winter driving BNSF rail crews up and down the Hi-Line. Most of them had worked a good job before BNSF, and many lost those jobs in the recession. They had nice homes and all the things Montana families like to buy, and they lost it all in the housing collapse. These weren't people that spent their money foolishly. They expected to go to work and then one day they didn't have a job anymore, or a home soon after. These are the people that to this day have black marks on their credit scores because they didn't know the economy was going to kick them in the teeth.

Rural families have different problems with the same result. Farm and ranch families are often caught in the crosshairs of bills that they can't pay. They have such irregular income that sometimes bills have to be put on hold until a crop can be sold. Just this fall I was scrambling. My entire mustard crop was wiped out in a hail storm, and calf prices were so low I wanted to wait until January to sell, hoping maybe the market would recover, but Joyce Fuel and Feed in Fort Benton had sold me a Wheatheart post pounder on credit in a handshake deal and I intended to make good on my word and pay them off. I managed, but it was a lean Christmas for the kids.

They say most families are one paycheck away from disaster at any time. I believe that. So I'm not going to beat on Mr. Quist for something that could have happened to anyone of modest income. But what I do think separates Mr. Quist and myself is our view of fiscal responsibility. I believe we need to balance the budget and not steal from the next generation. We have to get our financial house in order so we can pay for all the programs the government provides. We are already $20 trillion in the hole, but when I looked at Mr. Quist's website, balancing the budget didn't make the top 19 issues! We don't need any more tax-and-spend politicians in Congress, and we don't need politicians that can't remember what it is like to struggle to pay a bill.

So remember, Montana, when it's time to vote, it's just like the three bears story—one bear is too far left and one bear is too far right, but one bear is just perfect for Montana. I'm that bear! Vote for Mark L. Wicks for Congress.

Mark L. Wicks

Inverness

I wouldn't feel too sorry for the Wicks kids...looks like good old Uncle Sugar provided a Merry Christmas.

https://farm.ewg.org/persondetail.php?custnumber=A08325206

I think a little self reflection on what he "steals from the next generation", to the tune of 500K, would be a good place to start.

It just makes me laugh to hear guys like this talk about fiscal responsibility and the national debt, when they contribute to it more than most. Oh, I know, its those other guys, and their subsidized programs that are the problem...not my subsidized lifestyle.

Pretty funny to compare himself to someone that works for BNSF...I bet those people didn't get a 500K subsidy each to stay afloat.

hypocrisy...its a funny thing.

Last edited:
I wouldn't feel too sorry for the Wicks kids...looks like good old Uncle Sugar provided a Merry Christmas.

https://farm.ewg.org/persondetail.php?custnumber=A08325206

I think a little self reflection on what he "steals from the next generation", to the tune of 500K, would be a good place to start.

It just makes me laugh to hear guys like this talk about fiscal responsibility and the national debt, when they contribute to it more than most. Oh, I know, its those other guys, and their subsidized programs that are the problem...not my subsidized lifestyle.

Pretty funny to compare himself to someone that works for BNSF...I bet those people didn't get a 500K subsidy each to stay afloat.

hypocrisy...its a funny thing.

From your link Buzz, the bulk of his subsidies came from the CRP program. Are you opposed to that program?

You mean you don't think there was a breeding pair of Tyrannosaurus Rex on Noah's Ark??

Haha I went to the museum a few years ago and my excitement quickly turned to disappointment when I saw the little replica of Noah's Ark. I didn't know Gianforte donated to the museum until now.

Maybe the T-rex were both male, which would explain GG's problems with gay people. Pretty sick that we could have another fake science advocate in Congress.

Maybe Gianforte got his inspiration from Kansas...

DINOSAURhq1.jpg

Unfortunately Quist is doing everything he can to lose this. He hired an out of state polling service to make telephone calls to gather information. My fellow math teacher hung up on them when they asked if she was a Montanian. I will never vote for Gianforte, but how far out of touch can the Montana Dems be for nominating this guy?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back