Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

How about a Friday Thead

DaveHawk

Up against another FRIDAY !
Each Friday I buy lunch for the guys. I'm thinking of taking them to Red, Hot & Blue a good BBQ restraint in the area.
Tomorrow off to Annapolis for a Friends retirement party and B&B with the wife for the weekend. Enjoy the weekend !

Cool little story of the week. Hector who does all the stripping in the shop , his wife is pregnant. A customer stopped in with a decent chair 1920's Swan arm , cain seat and back rocking chair she asked me if I'd like it, non of her family wanted it . It didn't need refinishing just reglueing and new Cain on the seat. I told hector he needed to start learning the re-glue process and the rocker was his project and Tony will help you with the caining part. He finished it up on Wed. and in the afternoon I sat it and said this a fine job Hector. I think your wife will really like this chair. Everyone in the shop was in on the surprise. So when Hector said ; No that not for me everyone said yep you just fixed your own chair & LOL

You sound like a good boss...thanks for sharing Dave, always enjoy your congenial posts.

Good boss indeed. Red Hot and Blue has some very fine Carolina BBQ, which is the best there is. My time in Raleigh, I ate there a lot.

A little BBQ spot opened here in Dillon...maybe I'll see if they're open for lunch. I'm the acting boss of the office but nobody is in today so it looks like I get out on a cheap lunch ;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back