Wyoming leftover draw

I bet there will be. Wyo isn't going to leave $14 dollars in your pocket.

I emailed the Wyoming G&F about it and git a reply that they are unable to reply at this time. But if I were a betting man I'd think the sure bet is that there will be fee

Heard directly from G&F at their public meeting last night that the leftover draw will have no additional application fee.

This is interesting I hadn't heard about it what's the scoop?

You mean after they post results of the initial draw and the leftovers therefrom that they'll be hosting yet another draw? Will those not in the initial draw have to pony up a fee as madtom said "additional" fee?

Very interesting I hadn't paid much attention to new developments.

Thanks again for the info!

Too many people where whining about the system not being fair the way it was previously set up.

This is interesting I hadn't heard about it what's the scoop?

You mean after they post results of the initial draw and the leftovers therefrom that they'll be hosting yet another draw? Will those not in the initial draw have to pony up a fee as madtom said "additional" fee?

Very interesting I hadn't paid much attention to new developments.

Thanks again for the info!

It's right on the front page of the 2017 application booklet on the G&F website. Anyone can apply for the leftover draw and according to the information from G&F nobody will be charged an application fee for that second draw regardless of whether you applied in the first drawing or not. The previous system was swamping the CC company that handled the license fees such that things would time out and a person lost their chance at a tag while another person got through after them and things went smooth such that they got the tag.

Don't know about having to pay the application fee in the second drawing if you weren't in the initial draw. I'm surprised at how much attention a $14 application fee is getting. I can't imagine very many folks who spend a couple thousand bucks on gas, lodging, food, tags, etc. deciding not to apply because they have to pay another $14 app fee.

It matters to me on when I buy my tag. My unit this year will be available when both draws are over and I'll wait until then if there will be an app fee. I do my hunt on a budget and spend less than a $1000 on my hunt. It will all be settled at the commission meeting this month.

It matters to me on when I buy my tag. My unit this year will be available when both draws are over and I'll wait until then if there will be an app fee. I do my hunt on a budget and spend less than a $1000 on my hunt. It will all be settled at the commission meeting this month.

Well there will not be a fee to enter the leftover drawing whether or not you were in the initial drawing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back