VX-5HD - New scope line from Leupold

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Man I can't keep up with all these new models. Makes me miss the VX 1 thru 3 days. That Guard Ion seems really interesting. I take it is somewhat similar to the Bushnell Rainguard which is one of the more impressive things I have seen on a scope. Bushnell rep showed me a trick one time that you could literally rub a sharpie marker all over the lenses and still see through it.

Looks great! There definitely was a void in there on price. I'm betting this hurts some of the other companies sales worse than the vx6.

Now if they'll make a binocular with rubber instead of twist up eye cups. I know, I'm in the minority.

My son just got his new VX6-HD 3x18x44! He'll have it on his Proof Research 300 win mag next week!

A new line of scopes for the new 26 inch barreled Howa. Great timing!!!! If you need help sighting in all your rifles I'm available to help out so you don't suffer from all that recoil.

Should fill the gap nicely. Id take one of these in 3-15 over the 3-18 but would rather have the 2-12 vs 2-10. Consumers are winning this year.

The new glass is really nice. I felt like a huge difference. I just bought a couple more Mark 4's before they discontinued them for civilian purchase.

It's really hard to beat the classic 3-9 VX3...but I do love the VX6 on my 308 and VX-R Patrol on my AR

The VX6 is at the closeout pricing was easily the best value in optics since the closeout pricing on the Conquest 3x9's, those were an absolute steal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back