Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Lost my mentor and hero

Danvet

Haven't been on in awhile. I felt drawn back to my hunting friends when I lost my Dad last week. Can't ever replace him so all I have are my memories ......they are many and they are rich. I know you're with Mom now, rest peacefully Dad.

Sorry for your loss Dan. It's a blessing you have such warm feelings toward your Dad and I hope that soon your grief is replaced by only happy thoughts. If our lives go perfect we can expect to lose our parents and our pets, an unavoidable solemn burden our parents knew themselves. Take a hunt in memory of your Dad and he will always be with you.

Keith

Sorry to hear.... Cherish the memories, it keeps them alive....

I lost my dad in 2004 and my mom in early 2015. I know where you are coming from and send my sincerest sympathies....

My condolences. I would encourage you to write down your memories. They fade all too fast.

Ah, the memories and stories about them. Some may bring a tear to your eye and others make you laugh from your toes. I still have to ask myself daily, "What would dad do to fix this, or how would he handle this situation?"

So great that you were blessed with a father you can say was a mentor and hero. I trust you will live up to his example for the family in your life.

Sorry for the loss Dan. Losing dad was the toughest thing that ever happened to me. Peace, and be well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back