Caribou Gear

Wyoming doe tags

duckhunt

Im putting in for a buck tag this weekend. If I want extra doe tags do i wait for the leftover list or can I get them in the draw with my buck tag?

Go for them in the initial draw. There will also be a later drawing for tags left over from the initial draw.

I'm hoping for 2 Type-6 tags in the initial draw, and possibly 2 more in the leftover draw if anything decent is left.

I've been confused about this. So, is there units in Wyoming where I could take both a buck and doe in the same unit and same season?

I've been confused about this. So, is there units in Wyoming where I could take both a buck and doe in the same unit and same season?

Depending on how many tags are left and what you are able to draw it's possible to take two bucks and four does from the same unit or that total in more than one unit. No more than one buck and two does can be drawn in the initial draw though.

No more than one buck and two does can be drawn in the initial draw though.

How does the draw work for more than one doe tag? In a arethat does not have enough tags for the number of applicants is it possible for someone to draw two tags when another person drew zero?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back