Giant Northern Wisconsin Whitetails

Actually disturbing to me to think that A) people would actually go and shoot those and have a story they'd share with people and B) that breeders have done this (see Greenhorns pics) to deer.

Actually disturbing to me to think that A) people would actually go and shoot those and have a story they'd share with people and B) that breeders have done this (see Greenhorns pics) to deer.

Couldn't agree more. What is the point? I don't have a problem with captive wild animals for research purposes, but I don't believe wild game should be captive for hunting or commercial meat. Very unethical to me.

You guys would be amazed at the number of people in Michigan who shoot deer like that and try to pass them off as state records, you can see its a petting zoo deer from a mile away

You guys would be amazed at the number of people in Michigan who shoot deer like that and try to pass them off as state records, you can see its a petting zoo deer from a mile away

If they try to pass off deer like that in Michigan at all I'd be suspicious....I mean...it's Michigan:cool:

I like the ear tag on the one. I always wanted to find a fawn and tag one to see it over the years. Caught one about to be bush hogged a few years ago and didn't have the heart to do it. A buddy wanted to write bambi on an tag. That'd ruin some kid for life!

I like the ear tag on the one. I always wanted to find a fawn and tag one to see it over the years. Caught one about to be bush hogged a few years ago and didn't have the heart to do it. A buddy wanted to write bambi on an tag. That'd ruin some kid for life!

LOL that's hilarious.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back