Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Giant Northern Wisconsin Whitetails

Great ! Now do us a favor ... put a bag over your head and don't cut a hole in it ! This is a public land diy website. Go f yourself

Great ! Now do us a favor ... put a bag over your head and don't cut a hole in it ! This is a public land diy website. Go f yourself

Oh come on. Who wouldn't want to go "hunt" a captive farm raised whitetail deer? I sure it's very sporting. :rolleyes:

Whitetail.jpg

Well they say it's both challenging and rewarding! I think this is what they call grocery shopping.

As hunters we all need to stick together, as long as it's legal.

I think that's how it goes.

How often do you give your pets, I mean deer, steroids? I want one that's at least 400". Also, are your fences really high? I don't want by dream buck getting away on me.

Oh such cute pets. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Anyone can shoot a 200" all they need is the denarios.

We used to have an elk pet and shoot here in the Root. I used to drive by and check out the monster bulls. mtmuley

There was one not too far from WVU when I was in school. I knew a guy that worked there and said it nearly made him quit hunting. He said deer would follow him around the place because he usually put feed out. He said you had to watch the trophy bucks, they'd poke him with their horns when they'd try to eat out of the buckets when he was carrying them to the feeder.

The sad thing is that there must be a decent market for these canned hunts. Somehow the game farms have a fairly powerful voice in our legislature when it comes to CWD issues. One guy who is the head of one of the game farm associations said that "no deer has ever died from CWD." If all hunters stopped supporting these places it would send a pretty powerful message

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back