Hockey Playoffs bracket

Wayne99

With the NHL regular season about to wrap up. Would anyone be interested in a friendly hockey playoff bracket challenge. Format would be guess teams to move on and the series winning IE King beat Sharks in series 4 games to 2.

alright!!! ill make the brackets once everything is finalized. unfortunately I am an aves fan hahahahaha!!!

I'm a Buffalo transplant so I love the Sabres and the Coyotes, unfortunately I have no dog in the fight lmao

Did we ever get enough traction around here for this to happen? Playoffs start tomorrow!!

Just did my bracket!!! Post pics of you bracket on this thread! I did my bracket through NHL.comIMG_3529.PNGIMG_3530.PNGIMG_3528.PNG

Kept trying to make the NHL challenge bracket, but apparently the site was to busy and i never did get through.

I am a Capitals fan. I don't like any other DC teams but the Caps have a place in my heart. After 45 years of frustration the place is becoming a hole in my heart...

I am a Capitals fan. I don't like any other DC teams but the Caps have a place in my heart. After 45 years of frustration the place is becoming a hole in my heart...

Hopefully the Capitals can pull it together! maple leafs are giving them hell!

I hope the Caps pull it off, even though they choke everytime their in the playoffs. Plus, since I live in "Leafs Nation" I hope the Leafs lose. I'm surprised the Blackhawks got swept

I hope the Caps pull it off, even though they choke everytime their in the playoffs. Plus, since I live in "Leafs Nation" I hope the Leafs lose. I'm surprised the Blackhawks got swept

Well they finally beat the leafs! And now the next round begins! What are your guys predictions for round 2? I have the Rangers, capitals, oilers and predators.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back