New Mexico... Just a friendly reminder!

Lostinthewoods

I just wanted to remind everyone that New Mexico's application period closes out today at 1700.
Get those apps in!!!!

Since I already drew in Arizona I tried my best to resist NM but failed 7 minutes before the deadline. Put in for 6B, 16C plus my favorite low demand unit. All early archery I could combo with the 9/15 AZ hunt.

Good Luck Everyone... If you need help let me know.. I live in the Gila.
Jason

Good Luck Everyone... If you need help let me know.. I live in the Gila.
Jason
Good luck to you too!

Since I already drew in Arizona I tried my best to resist NM but failed 7 minutes before the deadline. Put in for 6B, 16C plus my favorite low demand unit. All early archery I could combo with the 9/15 AZ hunt.

Good luck!

Put in for deer and antelope. Hope I draw one of them.

Good luck Miggs.

I've got: deer, elk, oryx, ibex, antelope, and bighorn.
I was going to do Barbary sheep, but I'm going to hunt them OTC.

This year I only applied for deer, elk, oryx, ibex, bighorn, javelina, antelope, barbary, and turkey/bear.

Even if you draw a primo barb unit, you can still hunt the OTC areas all year long with your tag. Dont believe me? Ask Aggieoutlaw about it.

I believe you. I did it last year!
I am just booked up solid this year during the draw seasons for barb.
So my plan will be to buy an OTC tag if I've got the time. I've just got lots of other hunts going on this year.
Normally any other year I'd be doing what you said!

I believe you. I did it last year!
I am just booked up solid this year during the draw seasons for barb.
So my plan will be to buy an OTC tag if I've got the time. I've just got lots of other hunts going on this year.
Normally any other year I'd be doing what you said!

Yep. I've done this too. I only apply for the limited draw units for Javelina. If I don't have much luck drawing, I'll buy a left over JAV and DER tag. I won't not have a BBY tag in my pocket ever again, so I go ahead and apply for the draw. Although it wastes 3 weeks of hunt time waiting for the results!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back