Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Not cool WY... not cool

No, but I was hoping it would stay lower until I actually draw a tag. Oh, well.
Suck it up buttercup. Wyoming is worth every penny, just ask Buzz. Glad I dropped out of the sheep draws about 10 years ago. I can just shoot one with a camera, wilderness or no wilderness.

Suck it up buttercup. Wyoming is worth every penny, just ask Buzz. Glad I dropped out of the sheep draws about 10 years ago. I can just shoot one with a camera, wilderness or no wilderness.

I may keep throwing money at points but hunt ID until ID price matches then shift back over and try to draw WY, or just bail on my existing points and use that money elsewhere.

Whatever...I screwed up on my CO application yesterday and ended up giving em $56 that I didn't have to...there's worse places to spend money. Regardless, it's better than buying a guided hunt...for so many reasons!! That's just my opinion man.

Whatever...I screwed up on my CO application yesterday and ended up giving em $56 that I didn't have to...there's worse places to spend money. Regardless, it's better than buying a guided hunt...for so many reasons!! That's just my opinion man.

Glad you said that, I need to pick up my last years fishing license in the next couple of days.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back