Thread: Scarpa boot fit

Default Scarpa boot fit

Anyone have experience on how Scarpa boots fit? Specifically I'm looking at the Charmoz Pro II boots on sale at REI. According to some recommendations, Scarpas boots should be ordered 1/2 size larger but are they real narrow?

I have always heard Scarpa boots run very narrow.
    "I'll put some whiskey into my whiskey"

Grant, make sure you look at Promotive. I think Scarpa is on there, for the military at least.
    “The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.” - Jack London

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaHunter View Post
    Grant, make sure you look at Promotive. I think Scarpa is on there, for the military at least.
    No go on Promotive boots for me...I think we're down to just Zamberlan boots (good boots just too heavy for what I'm looking for)

Quote Originally Posted by Mthuntr View Post
    No go on Promotive boots for me...I think we're down to just Zamberlan boots (good boots just too heavy for what I'm looking for)
    Salomon gone too?
    “The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.” - Jack London

We never had Salomon as an option. We had 2-3 real good brands and most were removed. They added Salewa which I've heard good things but Promotive prices plus shipping is more than elsewhere online.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Scarpa Charmoz...with clearance plus 25% off plus last year's dividend $ I'm well below what I saw for price online. I figured it was safer to have the ability to return/exchange them if they don't fit.

Not mens, but I love my scarpas because of the fit and I have narrow feet with a high arch.