Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Obamacare

I miss elkcheese. Reading his posts made me feel better than a 11PM stroll through Walmart.

I miss the quiet one. Her cryptic posts help me understand BHR and Bigrack's posts.

I still follow Flipper, Nut and Viper though Facebook. Moosie wanted me to meet him down south Louisiana way April 1st, but my son's wife is having their first baby that week. I ain't no fool. John

I've been around here a while snooping on HT. But you guys are are the real OG folks on HT. Sounds like some interesting time's way back in the day.

I haven't been on this forum very long, but I have a friend who has had 5 or 6 names/accounts on Archery Talk. He can't stop calling people names so they ban him and he just starts another account.

I miss elkcheese. Reading his posts made me feel better than a 11PM stroll through Walmart.
This! When I was living in UT, he was doing some work on a cookie factory so I invited him to the house for dinner. Upon his departure my wife had serious concerns about me every having anyone else over to the house from Hunttalk...

What about Tom? His head of a cow on the barrel was a classic that Greenhorn shared a lot. Ithaca37 used to like to add his 2 cents. I think he left when Moosie said College Education was way over rated.

There was that Ten Bears guy too, I think Buzz always called him Ten Beers.

Way too many to remember all the stuff that used to go on when Moosie was the warden.

Nemont

There were rumors of hookups at hunttalker gatherings and IIRC a connection that started on the forum ended up in a marriage and a kid, but possibly not in that order...

Ha!!!! I forgot about this. IIRC the kid came first.

Ithaca was a good dude and a helluva quail tracker...collage grad IIRC.

....*pre-Tanny cosmos.

Last edited:
Where's Idaho Ron and the photos of his daughter that caught the Yetti's attention?

This! When I was living in UT, he was doing some work on a cookie factory so I invited him to the house for dinner. Upon his departure my wife had serious concerns about me every having anyone else over to the house from Hunttalk...

I don't know how I got wrangled into it but I met him when I lived in Helena. He took me for a drive up in the Little Belts in his little Toyota pickup and he kept quizzing me the entire ride by pointing at a plant and asking "do ya think you could eat those leaves?". I hugged my door pretty hard. He was a nice enough guy but certainly quirky. I do believe that had I ever needed help with anything anytime he'd have shown up, so he had that going for him. Thankfully in retrospect he didn't bring any jerky... not sure my innards were galvanized enough to have eaten his method.

His continental divide trail trek thread was one of my favorites. Buzz and Greenhorn had a field day with that one.

I miss the quiet one. Her cryptic posts help me understand BHR and Bigrack's posts.

Wasn't quiet deaf? I didn't realize it was a gal but I tend to remember the construction of thoughts and phrases being somewhat awkward.

There was the old adults only area where Indy used to have some fairly rank thoughts/pics. That may have been the first category to get scrubbed when Fin polished the place up. Despite the roughshod appearance and characters, there were some guys who put some effin' tanker animals on the ground every year.

What about Tom? His head of a cow on the barrel was a classic that Greenhorn shared a lot. Ithaca37 used to like to add his 2 cents. I think he left when Moosie said College Education was way over rated.

There was that Ten Bears guy too, I think Buzz always called him Ten Beers.

Way too many to remember all the stuff that used to go on when Moosie was the warden.

Nemont

attachment.php

I don't know how I got wrangled into it but I met him when I lived in Helena. He took me for a drive up in the Little Belts in his little Toyota pickup and he kept quizzing me the entire ride by pointing at a plant and asking "do ya think you could eat those leaves?". I hugged my door pretty hard. He was a nice enough guy but certainly quirky. I do believe that had I ever needed help with anything anytime he'd have shown up, so he had that going for him. Thankfully in retrospect he didn't bring any jerky... not sure my innards were galvanized enough to have eaten his method.

His continental divide trail trek thread was one of my favorites. Buzz and Greenhorn had a field day with that one.
That's awesome!!

Ha!!!! I forgot about this. IIRC the kid came first.
Doesn't the baby daddy still post here occasionally?

Ithaca37 is doing well and still involved in issues in Idaho. Hank might be distantly related to his dog.

The Adults page was password protected and not hard to get the password for. I think Mojave was the moderator and Moosie's sister...

I still remember the live chat option... That was cool and weird.

You guys should post links to some of these old threads, so that us newbies can get up to speed.

I could read Q-one's posts fine...it was Tom's that I need a code talker to translate.

Back